Cooking Measurement Conversion Tables
There are different ways of measuring cooking and baking ingredients. Some are by weight -such as ounces, pounds, grams- and some by volume -tablespoons, cups, milliliters.
To avoid the confusion and frustration while making any new recipe, please convert right away all the recipes you find to your measurement system before even considering making it.
Below tables are for your use to convert any measurement you are not used to use:
- Cooking Measurements Conversion Table
- All-purpose Flour and Confectioners' Sugar Conversion Table
- Brown Sugar Conversion Table
- Butter or Margarine (Shortening) Conversion Table
- White Sugar Conversion Table
- Oven Temperatures Conversion Table
Basic Measurement Conversion Table
Converting US Standard to Metric (cups to grams)
Oven Temperature Conversion
Here is an approximate conversion list between gas mark and electric ovens for your reference.